Snapchat for Brands: Be Creative With RetailAugust 5, 2016
Ninety-Two West Travel: Employee WanderlustSeptember 7, 2016
Hi guys, Alicia here!
As you may recall last month, I told you a little bit about lovemarks.
You know, those brands and products we can’t live without….the ones we really L-O-V-E love.
There are 3 brands/products that I think really do image and branding right. Here are my Lovemarks:
Inspiring and nurturing the human spirit—one person, one cup, one neighborhood at a time.
- Consistent: You know what to expect when you walk into any Starbucks. Your favorite will be made the same way at any location.
- Proud: The company is big on their heritage, they even have Pike’s Place blend to pay homage to their original store front in Seattle.
- Iconic: With so many caffeine options available to us, the iconic green straw isn’t going anywhere any time soon.
- Creative: They encourage their customers to create drinks of their own and add them to a “secret” menu so others can enjoy them too!
- Exclusive: Starbucks Rewards, a club with “perks”.
- Integrity: 10 yrs in a row, Starbucks has been nominated for World’s Most Ethical Company.
- Inspire Loyalty: People went to bat for the red cup this past holiday season, standing with Starbucks when their minimalist design upset people wanting more traditional Christmas designs. The loyal customers drew and painted their cups to reflect their own holiday vibes.
For 92 years, cooking has been art for us.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer:
- Innovative: Known for their pride in design and striving to mirror the artistic expression that is cooking.
- Iconic: The company is known for their premium stand mixers. Even though they offer a multitude of products, most people call the stand mixer by the company name alone.
- Wish List Worthy: Costly but a true investment piece, something on that list of #KitchenGoals. With so many colors available, there is a mixer for everyone. My Red KitchenAid set the color scheme for decorating my kitchen, because you better believe that thing is going to be on display.
- Household Staple: It can replace so many kitchen gadgets with a million and one attachments available.
Your place for #allthethings!
- Convenient: Access to the biggest online marketplace and guaranteed 2-day shipping with Prime. (By the time I get to the store, it’s been a week..)
- Accessible: Customer service available 24 hrs.
- Transparent: Online ratings (good or bad) available to all customers.
- Customizable: Different types of accounts available so that the site works for you. (i.e. Business, Student, etc.)
- Personal: Tab for “Your amazon.com” with recommendations based on your preferences and shopping history.
- Lovable: I mean how do these #PrimePets not tug on your heartstrings?
- Positive: C’mon, the logo is an actual smile!
What brands are ranked high on your list? What did they do to get there?